1)Since the Louvre is open late on this day, I vote that we make a side trip to Versailles Palace first thing in the morning. If we leave Paris by 8AM, we should be there early enough to beat the crowds. Versailles is easily big enough to take up half of our day.
2) After Versailles, we can get a lunch and head back to Paris.
3) Maybe it would be a good idea to stop off next at the Arc de Triomphe.
4) From the Arc de Triomphe, we could either walk or ride down to the the Place de la Concorde. The walk is about two miles long.
5) From the Place de la Concorde, it is a very scenic walk through the Jardin des Tuileries to the Louvre. This is a large and famous park that leads to Paris' most famous museum.
6) We save the best for last - the Louvre! It is open late on Wednesday and I hear it's about the best time to get away from crowds here. We can eat before, during, or after our Louvre tour.
7) That does it for Paris! It will probably be a hectic two days, but the next several days we should be able to relax a little more.
What do y'all think?